Friday, June 4, 2010

Some sketches

Here are a couple of sketches from the last couple of months up until now. Again, just a selection of a handful, as i have heaps more, some finished, some unfinished, and most of them partly finished. I tend to lose interest as soon as i have the linework, and sometimes, parts of the shading done, but hopefully someday, when i've succesfully learned how to bend the fabric of time to my bidding, these will all be paintings.

Did this one today, had a spare half an hour or so, and this popped into my head. Unfortunately, this will probably remain just a linedrawing for a long long time....



A recent one, and of course, not entirely finished..



Did this one a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...



Girl head, everybody does them, and so do i....also done sometime ago.



I like movies, especially the old ones which are so bad, they're good. They Live is one of them.



I like hands.



Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. fucking awesome stuff you do man, and thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete